The Shed Antler Training Handbook is the perfect guidebook to teach you how to train your dog to shed hunt. This book uses the best tactics and techniques to get you dog started in the off-season hunt for deer antlers. Jerry Thomas and Tom Dokken teach you step by step to condition you dog to retrieve those prized racks so you can find out exactly what kind of bucks are roaming around your property. This book is truely a blue print for success.
Dokken Shed Antler Training Handbook Features and Benefits
- Teaches you how train your dog to retrieve shed antlers
- Guide to hunting deer, elk and moose antlers
- Applies to almost every breed of dog (although hunting breeds are easiest to train)
- Drills, facts, knowledge, information on equipment needed
- Step by step shed dog training guide
Dokken Shed Antler Training Handbook Size and Weight